Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I've been busy.

So I made my way back north and have been just plugging away at work. I am shocked at just how much Coke poeple actually drink. Now I actually drink the products, at least the juices anyways, but before I got the company discount I could never justify paying more than double the price of no name to buy Coke. People are simply crazy...
Last weekend though there was a music festival here in town that was pretty cool. It's called Folk on the Rocks and was actually quite impressive. I am hoping that next year I will be able to get involved with the organization of the event. Saturday was spent boozing while watching some great bands. I did have to have a little bit of a nappy poo before the finale. I woke up just in time to catch T.O.F.U., which I wasn't even really interested in based on their hippy name. They rocked! There was a political message of course but it was not sooooo hippy that ordinary people couldn't relate. The second day was much more relaxed. Bands all come out and played together which was an interesting concept and made for some great sessions. I have no camera so there are no photos to speak of.
Other than that life is extremely ordinary. I am trying to get regular sleeping hours so that I am not all worn out at work and tired in the morning. Going to bed at 10 is actually pretty good cause I am feeling much fresher in the morning. I still have to start jogging but that wont be long now.

No comments: