Sunday, November 4, 2007

Current Temp. -19

So today it is finally cold. It reached minus 19 on the weather channel. The nostils were freezing with every intake of breath. It didn't even really faze me much because I am pretty sure I have adjusted quite a bit to the temperature.
This past weekend was a busy one for me. I have a project that I am working on and putting a lot of hours in on. A buddy of mine is showing a house next weekend and it needs quite a bit of work before it is all set up and ready to go. So most of my after work time is spent painting and finishing the house so its all set for the open house. Its next weekend and there are loads of touch ups and trim to finish. It was also a training weekend down at the fire hall. So Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 5 we were doing our best to learn as much as we could. We were also donning all of our gear and running the hose tower like it was our job...
I will write more about the weekend tomorrow. I am exhausted and really need some beauty sleep!

No comments: